- Thinking about what to make for dinner. It’s a daily challenge, for sure.
- Reading a lot of blogs. It’s been great having the time to catch up on my reader.
- Wondering why I haven’t been sleeping well lately. There’s been a lot of tossing and turning, and I’m quite ready to get back to my nights of restful slumber.
- Missing my grandmother. When I was a child, we would go to Mexico every winter break. I’d have 2 wonderful weeks with her, in the kitchen, around town and rocking/talking on the porch every evening. She passed away when I was in 4th grade but still holds a very special place in my heart.
- Feeling tired. Our school district decided on a three-week winter break this year. While its been fun having the boys home, they definitely take a lot out of me.
Loving all the Valentine’s Day crafts and ideas I’m seeing pop up online. So so cute!
- Making decisions on what I’d like to focus on this year. Everything from my photography (business) to my health and well-being.
- Grateful for my camp sisters and all the support/advice they offer on a near-daily basis. thank you, sisters xoxo
*adapted from Amy Gretchen’s lovely post on 1/2/12